I can’t tell you how much stress there is in my household right now. We are in the midst of the following:
- Buying a house (still waiting to hear on THE ONE)
- Figuring out how to be landlords/rent out our condo, making small repairs that are needed before it can be rented
- Potty training (NOT going well AT ALL – we have one stubborn, angry dude on our hands)
- Pregnancy (“morning” sickness, “Are we having twins?” stress, insomnia)
- Sick grandparent (MiL called today saying Grandpa is going to the ER with breathing difficulties. He’s 94.)
It is officially TOO much. The bad part is we really need to be doing all of this right now. Believe me, I’d hold off on buying a house/renting the condo if i possibly could, but the prices are trending higher and who knows how long the low interest rates will hold out. I’d love to stop with the potty training, but that would be two failed attempts and I’ve heard the more of those you have, the more difficult you will make it for yourself and your child the next time. Obviously there’s nothing that can be done about the pregnancy or sick Grandpa. Out of our control, those two.
Ultrasound on Wednesday.