Night 2 in my night-weaning series. See also night 1.
More of the same. Brutal. Please let night 3 be better…
- 6:30PM: Bedtime. Last nursing session of the day.
- 7:20PM: Woke up and DW went in and got him back down.
- 8:30PM: Woke up and DW went in and got him back down.
- 10pM: We went to bed and baby went down with no nursing.
- 12:30AM: Woke up. DW walked him around a couple of times, trying to get him back to sleep but it didn’t work. At 1AM, she took him to the living room. At 2AM, she tried again and failed. At 2:30AM, she tried again and failed. I got up with him then. He did try to nurse a couple of times and protested when I said no, go-go is night-night. I tried to get him back to sleep at 3AM. Nope. Finally got him down at around 3:45AM.
- 5:15AM: Up for the day.
- 6:30AM: First nursing of the day.
Monkey is definitely over-tired today, but is doing okay considering. He nursed a couple of times this morning, one longer session and one short. He is napping now. I’m sure we both should be as well!
We are OMG so tired, but we managed to make it from 6:30PM – 6:30AM with no nursing (and no crying either). On to night 3…