At 3.5 months, here are some milestones S has achieved:
* Babbling (like crazy – kid loves to talk!)
* Grabbing legs, toys
* Focusing on objects (including books -yay!)
* Holding head up fairly steadily (does good tummy time head lifting at this point)
He has yet to:
* Roll over (well, he did roll from tummy to back several times when he was a few weeks old, but not since then)
* Laugh/giggle (though he seems on the verge)
As long as there’s no physical issue, I’m happy to let my guy do things at his own pace. He is engaged with us and the world and doing great!
My most favorite thing is when he wakes up in the morning and from his naps and he sees me, he breaks out in the biggest grin. So sweet! I also (shockingly) really love breastfeeding. I was not looking forward to breastfeeding at all, thought it would be weird, painful, etc., etc. But the pure joy he has for BFing and the sweet bonding time has made it all worthwhile. Not at all weird and worth the (extreme) effort we had to put in initially. Sometimes I don’t know what I’d do if I weren’t breastfeeding as it is the go to activity when nothing else will satisfy him. It always calms him down, which makes me feel like a good Mama.