>My crappy day, let me show you it:
- As I was leaving the house for my glucose test (7:30AM), the power went out.
- It rained like crazy all day (usually I love this as we don’t get it often, but not today).
- I felt light-headed and nauseous throughout the test.
- When I got home at 12:30, the power was still out.
- I had to miss 2 afternoon work meetings due to no Internet access. I hate that because I want to be able to work from home more now that I’m in the 3rd trimester. Hopefully they won’t hold it against me.
- Power company was out front all afternoon and finally left, saying they needed a part and we were looking at probably 5 more hours of no power.
- I’m at the local library using the Internet and charging my phone. It is hot and full of kids, making me nervous about the old H1N1.
Calgon, take me away!!!!!